How to cook Spaghetti Oglio E Alio at home | Malaysian-style



Oglio E Alio is an famous food in Italy. I have never been to Italy, so I
just imagined the taste and recreate this food with my own style. Thus, this is
my own Oglio E Alio recipe.

Ingredients:
1. Spaghetti (I used Angel Hair because I like thinner spaghetti)
2. Prawn
3. Brocolli
4. Garlic (sliced)

Seasonings
1. Chicken stock (half cube, i used Knows Brand)
2. Parmesan Cheese (Can also use cheddar cheese)
3. White Pepper
4. A little bit salt

Instruction:
1. Stir-fry the garlic until fragrance.
2. Cook the spaghetti in boiling water. (follow the instuction for cooking time. Angel hair needs 8 minutes of cooking).
3. Mix the spaghetti with the seasoning and garlic (and the oil used to stir-fry garlic).
4. Boil the brocolli to cook.
5. Stir-fry the prawn.
6. Place the brocolli and prawn onto the spaghetti Oglio E Alio.

Enjoy!

Comments